Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I was excited when I went to check my letterbox today, hoping there would be a postcard for me. Well, there was two of them ...

The first one is from Skyblue, with gorgeous pictures of San FransiSco ... it looks like a really amazing place. Another one in a long list of places I want to visit.

The second is from Kimananda, from Denmark, showing a beautiful picture of Prince Frederick and Princess Mary (who is a proud Aussie !!). I guess, Kimananda, we have a connection through this couple !!

Thanks ladies, I love the postcards. This is so much fun, I am really enjoying going to my letterbox daily, in anticipation of the postcards that may be there. Unfortunately, I don't imagine anyone has received any of mine yet, as the Australian Snail Mail is really, really slow. I posted them last week, so they shouldn't be too far away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home