Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Monday, April 10, 2006

On the 10th of April, I put out a call on my Varieties of Life Blog that went as follows ....

The Great Postcard Exchange ...

I am borrowing this idea from DaybyDay (it's OK, she said I could !!) ... it is such a wonderful idea. Here goes ...

I would like to do a Postcard Exchange with anyone who would like to join in. It would be fun to receive postcards from friends, with a little note on it, showing the official postage from whatever country the card is coming from.

So, if you are interested in joining in, please email me (my email address is on my profile page), and we can exchange addresses. I'm on my way out now, to purchase a bunch of gorgeous Australian postcards, ready to send off !!

Let's get this happening ... it should be fun. There is nothing nicer than receiving something in the letterbox that is not a bill !!

Thanks, friends .....

MEOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home