Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have received another couple of postcards, which I would like to share with you.

The first one is from Loni, from Michigan ... which seems to be a really amazing place, judging by the wonderful people I have met in Blogland who live there ... and it shows pictures of an Elk, a Whitetail and a Blackbear. Personally, I think I would be really scared living in an area where the Bears run around free. I guess, though, that they are only in really wild foresty areas, away from people, not in surburbia !! They are probably (hopefully) just as scared of humans, as we are of them.

The second one is from Nerdine, from Oslo, Norway, and shows a part of The Oseberg Ship, which is located in the Viking Ships Museum. It must be a really fascinating place. The Vikings have always been of great interest to me, so she picked the perfect card.

Thank you ladies, for your wonderful cards ... they are just gorgeous. I am still enjoying the Postcard Exchange, and the cards that keep arriving. It is lots of fun.

3 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Greeneyes said...

what a great idea to put them aqll together here on your blog , nice to see them :)
Greeneyes

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Greeneyes ... thank you. It is lovely to see them all in one place. I also have them in a lovely photo album. When you get here, I will show you !!! (Wonder where 1/2 way is when we start swimming !!)
Take care, Meow

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Peg ... thank you for visiting. That is so cool that you send your grandson a card every week. Where do you find all the different ones. I will email you my address, if you like, and we can exchange cards. Thank you, MEow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home