Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I received another 2 postcards yesterday ....

The first one is from Viamarie, from the Philippines. It is of the Mayon Volcano in Legaspi. It looks quite spectacular, with it's almost perfectly shaped cone. It is the most active volcano in the country, having erupted around 90 times in the past 400 years. The last time was in 2001. Apparently it is continuously blowing smoke ... must be pretty scary, I imagine, living nearby !!

The second one is from Chrixean, also from the Philippines. It shows a Philippine Jeepney, which is a form of public transport ... I guess like a mini bus. Apparently each Jeepney is individually "dressed" according to the creativity of the owners. This one has an abundance of headlights !!

Thank you, ladies, for the lovely cards. My collection is certainly growing. I am also still getting emails from friends (new and old) wishing to be part of the Postcard Exchange. It is all so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home