Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I received two more postcards today ...

The first one is from Devil Mood, and is from Porto in Portugal. It is of the old part of Porto, which is considered World Heritage by UNESCO. The boat shown is a typical one, used to carry the barrels of port wine from the highlands to the cellars. The other boat is probably a restaurant. It looks like an amazing place. So picturesque.

The second one is from Jenn, and is of Niagara Falls. It show an aerial view of the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls. What an amazing picture ... I've always dreamt about going to Niagara Falls. I remember movies when I was a kid, where people go over the falls in a barrel ... didn't Lucille Ball go over in one of her sitcoms ?? Jenn, with her amazing talent, also added some gorgeous kitty pictures that she drew on the written side ... they are too cute !!

I am really loving receiving all these postcards, it is so much fun. Thank you to Devil Mood and Jenn, for those I received today, and to everyone else whose cards I have already received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home