Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I received another postcard today ... this lovely one from Reverberate, from Atlanta, Georgia. It looks like a big city ... a bit different from what we see on Gone With The Wind !!! I can't imagine Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler here !!! Thanks for the gorgeous card, I love that it isn't just a rectangular card. This one, and the one I received yesterday from New York are interesting shapes.

11 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Jason & Traci said...

Trust me, this postcard captures the essence of Atanta. The traffic is ungodly! Love HOTlanta...hate the traffic.
Would you like a postcard from East Tennessee?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi Traci ... Atlanta looks like an amazing place, and on the back of the card it mentions Hot"Lanta". I think traffic is a problem in every big city ... Melbourne's can be pretty bad !!
I have emailed you.
Take care, Meow

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Tink said...

Lovely postcards! I'm quite busy with PostCrossing.com, but the bloggers postcard exchange has stopped for a while. See http://tinkerbell.nl.googlepages.com/bloggers
Do you think I should just wait or simply ask for more?

I put myself on your guestmap. I had one in my LiveJornal; perhaps I should revive it (the map, not my LJ).

Love, Tink

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Tink ... thank you. I would put another call out for more, via your main blog, if you want !! Thanks for putting yourself on my map. Hope your week has gone well.
Take care, Meow

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Meow! I've driven past Margaret Mitchell's house! Plus the late Orson Welles mentioned her in an old Paul Mason commercial!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Michael ... that would be real cool. Margaret Mitchell was a fascinating author ... love her. Atlanta certainly has some interesting places. take care, Meow

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Karen said...

FTS sent me, what a great idea. I collect postcards and would love to exchange with you, I live in Utah in the US. Contact me at karen6977@gmail.com and we can exchange addresses.

Have a great day!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Susan said...

What a smashing idea, who doesnt like to receive a postcard. You have an amzing collection of cards. I came here via FTS. If you would like to email your info me at susanstcyr65@hotmail.com then i can exchange mine with you.

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Meow, I would like to participate in the postcard exchange. It sounds fun!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Peg ... Atlanta sure looks like a hectic place. Melbourne can be, but our roads don't appear to be quite as busy ... thank goodness. Fortunately, I live in the suburbs, where it is much less hectic.

mmmim ... thank you, I shall look into it.

Karen ... thanks, I will email you.

Ooopseedaisie ... thanks, I will email you.

Marti ... thanks, I will look for your email and get in touch.

Take care, Meow

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

Hello Meow, I sent you an email, but it came back. Mine is martiville06@yahoo.com. I also came over from FTS. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home