Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I have received a few postcards in the past week, but unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to put them on this blog. So ..... here they are .....

This first one came from Tonia, from Ohio. It shows a yummy recipe for Ohio Buckeye Candy ... guess what I'll be making soon. Yum!! Thanks Tonia, what a wonderful card.

The next one came from FTS, from Colorado. It shows a valley in the Colorado High Country, resting among the top of the Rocky Mountains, somewhere between 11,000 and 14,000 feet high. It looks amazing, thank you so much for the card.

The last one came from Rev. Shawn, from Minnedosa in Manitoba. Apparently it has a small population of around 2,400, and is historically a Train Town. Now it depends on farming, tourism and an internet pharmacy ! It certainly sounds like an interesting place. Thanks for the great card.

3 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Reverend Shawn said...

Awesome ... more are coming ...

watch the mail box !!!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Very cool! I mailed one to you yesterday and will send a couple more, I need to go buy them. I'd really like to make some from some photos I've taken personally and am looking into doing that. :-)

Have a great day!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Rev. Shawn ... thanks, they came, they are all great.

Karen ... oooh, I haven't mailed any more yet, hopefully next week. Stay tuned !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home