Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Both of these postcards arrived just a couple of weeks ago, from Lora, in Las Vegas. They are great photos, showing how "unreal" this city looks. LasVegas is a 24 hour town, the entertainment capitol of the world. With over 35 million visitors a year, Las Vegas is America's favorite tourist destination, an is home to the world's largest hotels. I really love the backdrop of mountains in the horizontal picture ... they look amazing. Both these postcards are huge, at least twice (if not more) the size of regular postcards. Thanks, Lora, I love them.

4 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Belizegial said...

Connie, I love these photos from Las Vegas. One of the places on my wish list to visit.

Thanks for sharing these!

Enid

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Enid, I know what you mean ... my wish list to visit is HUUUUGE !! Especially after getting all these postcards !!
Take care, Meow

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger stinkypaw said...

I'm be in Vegas in 21 dodos! Can't wait to see this "adult" playground! I'll be sure to send you a postcard!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

An aussie living in the US... my hubby and I go to Vegas at least twice a year... he has been going for 15 years me, 5 years... Vegas is great... always changing and central to alot of places/states... we NEVER get bored here as there is SO much more then gambling here... we stay off the Strip it is to expensive... I could NEVER get sick of the place... I would even live there... but then it would be like my worlds colliding... this is my 'getaway' place... "What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home