Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An interesting postcard from Jean-luc (Capt. Picard). It is of The Old School House, in Cockington, Devon, England. The blurb reads ... Horse drawn carriages wait for customers in this picturesque village just outside Torquay. Thank you for all your cards, they are great.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I sent this last September. My pleasure, Connie.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Thanks again ... it's great seeing so many different places, gets me itching to travel !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home