Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Karen sent me a few photos she took, as postcards ... they are wonderful. On the back of this one she wrote ... Ben Lomond Peak, near Ogden, Utah, is probably the most famous of the northern Wasatch peaks. It stands north of Ogden in prominent fashion and is very popular with the community. A couple of well-maintained, but long trails lead to its summit. The peak supposedly was what Paramount Pictures' logo was designed from - incidentally, it's parent Viacom, once owned several broadcast stations in Utah, including Utah's CBS affiliate KUTV, before CBS Corporation was spun off with the broadcast elements (among other properties) in 2006. This photo was taken in January 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home