Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A photo postcard from Karen ... Bear Lake has clear turquoise waters and secluded sandy beaches, pristine Bear Lake lies nestled high in the scenic mountains of northern Utah and southern Idaho. The lake is a vestige of prehistoric Lake Bonneville, which covered most of the West, and was formed over 28 thousand years ago by seismic activity; the exceptionally clean, bright aqua-blue hue is created by natural limestone calcium carbonates. The lake covers over 112 square miles of natural beauty and diverse recreational opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home