Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This gorgeous postcard arrived from Debbie, and is from Niagara Falls. She wrote ... This postcard does not begin to do justice to Niagara Falls. This is the American Falls. The big green tower is for viewing the falls on both the Canadian and American sides. The boat is a ride called Maid in the Mist, and it takes you for a close up view of both falls. The sandy looking areas is an overlook to the falls and the small fall on the left of it is called the Bridal Veil. There is a tour you can take that walks down near enough to the veil to get very, very wet !! Thank you Debbie ... I know that Niagara Falls is one of those must-see places.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

i LOVVVVV Niagra Falls - visited there a couple of years ago, and IF I ever get married again, that IS where i want to spend my honeymoon, in fact, i think i would just get married just so i could say that i spent my honeymoon at Niagra Falls....no no, that is not a proposal of marriage to any marriage-minded males reading *meow's* blog! heh heh!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Niagara Falls sure does look wonderful, and I imagine it would make a great place for a honeymoon.
Hmmm, perhaps I should open up a matchmaker blog ... LOL
Take care, Meow

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

sure, you can match me up with someone nice.!!

but honestly, i thought Niagra Falls was just some cliche, but i was surprised at the magnificence of the Falls, and the town (on the Canadian side) is so quaint and touristy, and CLEAN -- I would definitely recommend it as a place to visit!

[verification word is zlgepj!]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home