Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Monday, July 16, 2007

This is one of many I received from Marie, during her sailing travels last year. It is from Granna. Marie writes that it is a small town on the banks of the second largest lake in Sweden. Apparently, the main industry in Granna is making the lollies that are shown on the postcard. They are called polkagris, and taste like Christmas Candy Canes.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

(i think i went to Maine when i was about 13 years old and live in New Brunswick, but i just have a very vague memory of the trip!)

...i'm enjoying the music here...

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Glad you like the music

 

Post a Comment

<< Home