Meow's Postcard Exchange

Back in early April, 2006, I put out a post on my main blog, asking if anyone wanted to join a Postcard Exchange ... this is still open. If you would like to join this exchange, just email me with your snail-mail address, and I will send you mine by return email, and there we go !!! Complete discretion is guaranteed ... your postal addresses will remain private and confidential, as (I hope) mine will to you. This blog is to display all the wonderful postcards I have received.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This postcard came from Marie, an Aussie living in Sweden. It is of Kristianopel, a town founded in the 1600s by the Danish king Kristian IV. It used to be the border between Denmark and Sweden and was the scene of many battles. Today it is a lovely, sleepy, quite coastal town, thought the old defensive wall still surrounds the township. Sweden looks like an amazing place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home